The next trends in APIs and Integrations
Establishing governance, compliance, and security in another level of maturity
Digital disruption has had a profound impact on products, services and relationships with consumers. With rapid growth, the need to be agile and innovative is imminent. The API economy is part of this story and, as we evolve into maturity, there are still more to be done.
In this whitepaper, Sensedia will cover the following topics:
- GraphQL and the main advantage of using it;
- Service Mesh and the potential to acts on the pains of microservices architecture;
- Event-driven APIs implying a low level of coupling and a simple way to set up it;
- API Governance controlling all the processes and standards involving development teams and APIs and;
- Multi-cloud hybrid as an opportunity to reduce costs of infrastructure, dismissing the maintenance of expensive on-premise data centers.